Sunday, June 14, 2015

IGNOU MS-08 TEE JUNE 2014 & MS-08 TEE DECEMBER-2014 SOLVED

I am currently looking for job opportunities. If I get a good offer, I can join quickly.
 
Dear readers,

Based upon request received on blog, I have solved the MS-08 paper of June 2014 TEE and MS-08 December 2014 TEE.

You can download the question papers and solved answers from links below:

MS-08 June 2014 TEE Question Paper

MS-08 June 2014 Solved
(Please bear with my handwriting)


MS-08 December 2014 TEE Question Paper

MS-08 December 2014 Solved
(Please bear with my handwriting)

Best wishes,
N Singh




Hi Dorai Vel,

Please check this link for June 2014 solved :
https://goo.gl/Fh4mBO

and this link for Dec 2014 solved:
https://goo.gl/L4dqks

These are Google Drive links.
Please check if the links are working and confirm.

Best wishes,
N Singh

5 comments:

Kavita Javali said...

Dear Sir,

Please can you help us with MS -08 July assignment.

Its will be great if you upload the document in simple PDF instead of uploading it in dropbox.

Warm Regards,
kavitha

N Singh said...

Dear Kavitha b,

Please upload the assignment question paper link and I will try to look into it.
The files in dropbox can be downloaded without installing dropbox. There is a download file link at the top right or left corner.

Best wishes,
N. Singh

Unknown said...

Hi Mr.Singh,
Thanks a lot for this blog and I am great follower of your mail. Could you please share it via google drive as before as it is very convenient and people like me do not want to have an account in Dropbox.

Could you please suggest us regarding project MS100 that will be helpful to hear from you.

Thanks
Your FAN

Girish Patil said...

Can you please send me IGNOUT MS08 solved question papers for last 2-3- years..
email - Girishpatil16@gmail.com

Nisarg said...

Dear Sir,

Please send me the solved paper of MS 08 My mail Id is nisarg18794@gmail.com

IGNOU MS 08 JUNE 2019 QUESTION PAPER SOLVED

 View my profile here: https://app.box.com/s/c8lohf3rrb03jicrtfclf8bmm8scbjhc  Hello participants, Quantitative Analysis for Managerial App...